Rapporr may be used freely by any individual with an organizational they have been invited to join.
Organizations may upgrade to gain additional features and administrative control over their Rapporr Organization, which includes the ability to see the data and activities of the users in that organization, including all data and activity which was posted prior to the upgrade. With respect to the Rapporr Organization, references to you or your in this privacy statement refers to the organization that is a customer of Rapporr.
Individual users of Rapporr Organizations should direct privacy related inquiries to the organization that provides them access to the Rapporr service.
What Information Do We Collect?
Customer Data is all the data, including text, location data, device data, sound, software, image or video files that you provide, or are provided on your behalf, to us through your use of Rapporr.
We make no claim of ownership to your Customer Data. Except as provided in this privacy statement or described in your agreements, we only use Customer Data to provide and enhance the Rapporr Service. We don’t share your Customer Data with advertisers, or with anybody else except in the very limited circumstances described in the Sharing Your Information section below.
Contact Data includes name, address, phone number, profile information, email address, title, timezone and other contact information that we may collect through your administration of the Rapporr Service and use of the service by you and others. Contact Data you provide as part of your Rapporr profile is available to other users of your Rapporr Organization.
Rapporr is communication software and therefore works better when more people are part of the service and available for communication. For this reason, Rapporr encourages people to send invitations to others who are not on Rapporr. If you choose to provide us with email addresses, phone numbers or other Contact Data of people inside or outside your organization, we will use that information to enable you and other users to invite those people to join Rapporr.
We may also suggest contacts that you may want to add to your Rapporr Organization. If you choose to add them to your Rapporr Organization, we will send them an invitation to join your Rapporr Organization by sending them an email or text message on your behalf which may include your name, picture and other profile information.
In addition, Rapporr uses Contact Data to complete the transactions you request, administer your account, improve the Services and detect and prevent fraud.
We may also use Contact Data to contact you to provide information about new subscriptions, billing and important updates about the Services, including information about security or other technical issues. We may also contact you regarding third-party inquiries as described in this privacy statement or your agreement(s). If you are an administrator for the Service, you may not be able to unsubscribe from some of these communications.
Subject to your contact preference, we may also use Contact Data to contact you regarding information and offers about the Service, other products and services or to request your feedback. If you do not wish to receive these communications you may unsubscribe from them in your notification preferences.
We may use statistical data, analytics, trends and usage information derived from your use of Rapporr (“usage data” ) Usage data includes, for example, aggregated quantitative information about active users, activity, messages, photos and locations. Some ways we use the usage data include operating, improving and personalizing the Services. Except to provide reports to you or others in your organization, we do not disclose usage data in a way which is identifiable to your organization or users in your Rapporr Organization.
Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request, crash report, or in-app feedback, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, information about the condition of the device and the application when the fault occurred (e.g., “usage data”), and device screenshots.
Support may be provided through phone, email, online chat or within the Rapporr application. We may access your Customer Data to troubleshoot the incident. Phone conversations and online chat sessions may be recorded and/or monitored. We use Support Data in the same way as we use your information, as described in this privacy statement. Additionally, we use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes.
Following a support incident, we may send you a survey about your experience. You must opt-out of support surveys separately from other communications provided by Rapporr, by contacting Support or through the email footer.
To review and edit your personal information collected through our support services, and for any other inquiries regarding our support services, please contact Support.
Some customers may purchase enhanced support offerings. These offerings are covered by their own contract terms and notices.
Cookies & Other Information
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information collected through Rapporr for the purposes described below:
- to provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve Rapporr and your experiences when you use Rapporr, such as providing content or features to increase the functionality and usability of our services;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
- to find and connect with your colleagues;
- to allow you to share messages, photos, videos, location, links, contacts and other data with your colleagues;
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Information Do We Share with Third Parties?
We will not share Customer Data or Contact Data (“your information”) outside of Rapporr or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except as described below:
- with other Rapporr users who have permission to see your information based on information delivery rules and the preferences set in your account;
- with certain social networking services, if you allow such sharing through our services;
- with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our services (these service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
- we may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, press, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We don’t share any of your information with 3rd party advertisers.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you have an account, you can access and modify the personal information you provided us that is associated with your account. You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by changing your account preferences or by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of these messages, you will still receive emails from us, about your account, our services and other pertinent information related to our services. These communications are considered part of the service and your account, which you cannot opt-out from receiving.
If you want to delete your information and your account, please contact us with a request that we delete your account and information. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
Some of the things you do on Rapporr are stored in your account, like groups you’ve created and messages you have sent to others (where your colleague may still have a message you sent, even after you delete your account). That information remains after you delete your account.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.